Croydon, England
Featured 100% full Not resolved

I bought this watch because it had a unique minimalistic style and I liked it also I like Adidas stuff. Thinking some German engineering must have gone into the development of this timepiece.

Turns out is a piece of ***, eats battery like its free and the strap decided it didn't want to live anymore and started breaking away from the rest of the watch in an odd attempt to free itself from this decimated watch. So, I am returning the watch to Adidas they can fix it or not - if they fix it I forever shall keep my peace and if not I will make sure future generations see Adidas as the Jewish community views tales of Hitler.

ashross_1 wrote the review because of bad quality at Adidas and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $50 and wants Adidas to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was quality of product. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Adidas watch for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Adidas?

Comments

You do know that the founder of Adidas was in the Nazi Party

OP has sutley referenced this, too bad the commentators are to think to know.

Please don't ever breed. Ever.