Adidas #ADP1121250602 Watch
I bought this watch because it had a unique minimalistic style and I liked it also I like Adidas stuff. Thinking some German engineering must have gone into the development of this timepiece.
Turns out is a piece of ***, eats battery like its free and the strap decided it didn't want to live anymore and started breaking away from the rest of the watch in an odd attempt to free itself from this decimated watch. So, I am returning the watch to Adidas they can fix it or not - if they fix it I forever shall keep my peace and if not I will make sure future generations see Adidas as the Jewish community views tales of Hitler.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Quality of product
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "purchase a nuwave oven in less than one year the dome like all other complaints i have read has cracked. had i known about the DEFFECT in this product i..."
- "We purchased our Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer from Lowe's in 2011. (Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Model WTW7800XW2). Before our one year warranty expired, I noticed the lid was..."
- "The hood cracked and then literally started melting... why would a product intended for heating food melt!!!? What a scam. ..."
- " I purchased the above nail strengthener to help my finger nails as they were splitting and my other nails had long ridges in them. After using the above product on..."
- "I purchase this ring and within 3 months found it had chipped, I returned to Earnest Jones where I was told the ring would need to sent off to their..."
- "I bought a Victoria Secret blanket from a girl named ac96 and She tried to make a lie up and won't refund my money, I want every fine back on..."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."