2.7

My son purchased a sweat shirt along with few other items and was super happy that he asked store clerk to remove tag and wore it out of store. At the end of day we got home noticed the whole sweatshirt was bobbling.

We thought we had a faulty piece. I still had recipt so left the sweatshirt with receipt in my car and went back after 4 days as outlet is far from us. I went to the Petaluma store and told the manager Sara very nicely about what had happened and how i was only returning as it was deteriorating only after one day of being worn. She was very very rude and refused to take it back as she said it didn't have tags and was not in sellible condition.

She embarrassed and humiliated my son blaming him for the bobbling. I explained that we wore it out of store and had no intention of returning if product wasn't faulty.

I never write reviews but the manager Sara was so terrible that i had to...... and sadly its a store we have been shopping in for years but we will never go shop there again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Adidas Manager.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Brand.

I didn't like: Poor treatment by manager.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 02, 2017.

Comments