2.4K views

I BOUGHT MY GRANDSON A $180.00( $195.85 W/TAX)PAIR OF ULTRA BOOST BLACK (S77417) SIZE 10 MEN'S ADIDAS RUNNING SHOES ON 2/28/16 FOR HIS 15TH BIRTHDAY.

HE WORE THESE SHOES TWICE, THE LAST TIME WAS WHILE EN ROUTE HOME FROM SCHOOL IN THE RAIN.

WHEN HE TOOK OFF THE SHOES, THEY REEKED, THE SMELL WAS NOT FROM THE INSIDE, BUT FROM THE OUTER MATERIAL.

I ATTEMPTED TO RETURN THESE SHOES TO THE # 6531 ADIDAS STORE AT 865 MARKET ST,#121, SAN FRANCISCO,CA 94103. DESPITE THE OBVIOUS NEW APPEARANCE OF THE SHOES AND MY 18 DAY OLD RECEIPT, I WAS TOLD I COULD NOT RETURN THEM, BUT WAS TOLD TO WASH THEM IN THE CLOTHES WASHER TO REMOVE THE SMELL I EXPLAINED THE SMELL MADE THE SHOES UNWEARABLE AND UNBEARABLE. JOCELYN, THE SALES CLERK, WAS ADAMANT STATING I SHOULD WASH THE SHOES TO GET RID OF THE SMELL, THAT THEIR POLICY DID NOT ALLOW RETURNS IF WORN AT ALL.

IT APPEARS THAT ADIDAS HAS BEEN SELLING THEIR SHOES MADE FROM SUB STANDARD MATERIALS FOR A WHILE.THE SALESCLERK TOLD ME NO ONE HAD EVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH THEIR SHOES. MY GRANDSON IS HEARTBROKEN, HIS $195.00 BIRTHDAY SHOES ARE UNWEARABLE. I BUY ADIDAS SOCCER PANTS, CLEATS AND BALLS EVERY SEASON. I DON'T KNOW WHAT I CAN DO, BUT I WILL MAKE A COMPLAINT ALL THE WAY UP THE ADIDAS LADDER. $195 IS A LOT FROM MY MONTHLY SOCIAL SECURITY INCOME. ????ANY IDEAS, HELP????

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Adidas. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Adidas.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Adidas to other companies on our site.

Comments

yeah no. you might've bought fakes.

adidas boost will make your feet smell so use crep protect pills. shoe pills that refresh the smell, it's like $10 for a whole pack and they last forever.

sorry to hear. same thing happened to me.

You shouldnt have to wash a new pair of shoe slike this but it will work. Put each shoe individually in a pillow case and put in wash with liek colored towels or blanket for cushioning. Wash on cold, gentlest cycle. Remove insoles and let them dry in the sun/air.

DO NOT put in dryer.

Hope this helps!

Call consumer relations at 1-800-448-1796 they WILL help you

to Anonymous San Marcos, California, United States #1204241

No they want. Adidas consumer relations is the WORST consumer relations department I have EVER spoken with. Melissa Harding is the WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE REP ON THE PLANET.