I ordered a pair of soccer cleats from Adidas online expecting that accompany with Adidas has the ability to ship them the same or next day. After paying $15.00 for 1-2 day shipping, customer service tells me it may take a few days before they are shipped.

Why spend the $15 if I can get them within the 2 days. Even though they were not shipped, customer servicer refused to reverse the $15 1-2 day shipping to change to free shipping. I'm paying the $15 so I can have them in time for my game in 2 days (old ones broke), not to receive them 4-5 days later! many online stores have capacity to ship same day if ordered early enough.

With Adidas its a *** shot.

They could be shipped in 1 day or maybe 3 days. This is not what I am used to with Amazon and other online stores.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service response. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "time to process order" of adidas shipping service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $15. Adidas needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned adidas shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Adidas.

Comments