Amit A Pkd

Refund

Adidas - Refund
I ordered shoes from the Adidas original site in the 4th week of February, but there was a size problem, so I had to return them. The shoes were returned on 7th March, but the money has not been refunded to date. I have contacted Adidas customer service several times, but my money has not been refunded as of today.

User's recommendation: Always use UPI instead of COD

Gabriela M Kjf

Really Bad Customer Experience - Feedback | Gabriela Meirelles

Dear Adidas Customer Service,

My name is Gabriela, Im from Brazil and have recently travelled to the USA, being there from Feb 24th to Mar 5th. I am writing to express my disappointment and frustration regarding my recent experiences with orders placed on the Adidas website.

As a loyal customer of Adidas for several years, I have always held your brand in high regard for its quality products and efficient service. However, my recent encounters have left me deeply dissatisfied.

To begin with, on Feb 20th, still being in Brazil, I placed an order for an Adidas Adizero Boston 12, size 9 W, order AD92320****. Since I looked for the same running shoes in Brazil e couldnt find it in store to try it on, I ordered size 9 because that is the size I wear for my Nike`s running shoes. It was right after President`s Day and there was a coupon bigsale available.

Everything went fine with the order and the website. The shoes arrived at the Adidas Originals Store in Miami Beach on Feb 23rd. First thing I did as soon as I arrived in Miami was going to the store and for my surprise, the shoes were too big for me. The guy who helped me there, looked it up in Adidas` system and told me that I could go to the Adidas store at Sawgrass Mills, where they had the same shoes in size 8 ½ and could exchange it for me.

Another option was to return the shoes and order it again from the online store, but at that point the coupon was not available anymore and the price had gone up. After that, I even started chatting with Adidas online customer service and was informed again that I could either return the shoes or go to the Sawgrass Mills store to exchange the shoes for the smaller size.

On Feb 26th my plans were to rent a car in Miami and head straight to Orlando, were I would continue the trip. Since both the employees from the Miami Beach store and the other one from the customer service chat said I could exchange the shoes at Sawgrass Mills I decided to change my plans and stop there before going to Orlando. That made me go out of my route and arrive in Orlando in the evening, but I really wanted the shoes!

So I went there and, again, for my frustration they did not have the shoes and said they had stopped selling it months before. I just couldn`t believe it! One of the employees of the store advised me to return the shoes and get it online, but the price was different from the one I had bought at first. I ended up returning the shoes and tried to forget about it.

After a couple of days, on Feb 29th, I was already in Orlando and got an email from Adidas about a flash sale, coupon LEAPDAY.

I looked up for the same Adizero Boston 12 I bought before and it was still available. On the website, it was written in large green letters that if I placed the order immediately, it would be available for pick up on the next day, that being Friday, March 1st. I was just so happy when I saw it, the price was even lower than the one I got for the first time and it would arrive on perfect time! So that was what I did, I placed the order AD92356****.

My mother heard me talking about the flash sale and decided to orders some products too, the message was the same: products would be available on March 1st. Her order was AD92356****, also placed through my account. We both selected the option for the store pick up at the Adidas Store at Florida Mall. On the same day I got the e-mails saying that both orders were on their way to the store, which made me feel really confident about it, since it was really clear on the website that I could pick them up on the next day.

We went to the store on Friday, around 5pm and asked about the orders.

The employee who helped me didnt actually help, just said that if I didnt get the email telling me to pick it up, then they were not available. I explained to him about the date on the website and everything, but he didnt really care about it. So here I started feeling really frustrated again and tried sending messages to the Adidas chat. All the answers were 100% standardized and basically everyone said they couldnt help, that I had to speak directly to the store.

By the way, the phone number for the Adidas Store at Florida Mall (the one you show online) doesnt work, they just dont pick it up. I felt that no one was actually willing to help, it really made me regret placing those orders.

My plans were to go back to Miami on Mar 4th, since my flight back to Brazil was on the 5th and we had a contract with the car rental firm that we would be back by 12pm on the 4th. We decided to pay for another day with the car so we could wait a bit longer to see if the orders would finally be available, since they were supposed to be at the store on the past Friday and they didnt arrive on time. Around 11am I received the email saying the order was available and we went to the Florida Mall as soon as possible.

For my disappointment and frustration once again, only my mothers products were available, not the Adizero Boston 12 that was the one that I really wanted from the beginning. Another time I told the whole story for the employees there, asked them to help me tracking my shoes and they were all just SO UNFRIENDLY! It was really clear that they did not care about the customer service that was being delivered. On top of that, my mom tried her shoes on and they didnt fit her well, but when we asked if we could exchange them there, they said no because, according to them, the shoes were on sale and they did not have those on the store.

Since we were heading back to Miami we decided to go back to the Sawgrass Mills store, which was an outlet so they would be able to exchange the shoes.

We asked about it when we arrived and they confirmed it so my mom started looking for other models. When we went to the check out point, we gave the cashier the shoes we wanted to exchange and the new ones. For my surprise ONCE AGAIN, the lady said the products we got were not available for exchange, neither for return! She advised me to call the customer service and what the lady I spoke to said to me was that the employees at the Florida Mall didnt put on system that we had got the shoes, thats why we couldnt return it, that we just had to wait until they were available to do that.

I was truly chocked when I heard that because we picked the shoes up not after 1pm and we tried to return/exchange them after 7pm! Well, after another awful situation I asked to speak to the manager and he was literally the first and only person from Adidas that actually helped! So I would really like to report that, manager Uzo from the Adidas Store at Sawgrass Milss was extremely professional and solved our problem, we could exchange the products at the end.

After all, I ended up without the running shoes I wanted but at least my mother found good options for her. On Mar 5th I got the e-mail that my shoes arrived at the Florida Mall store, but unfortunately I was already going back to Brazil.

I know that after a couple of days my order will be sent back to the inventory and Ill get the refund, but that was really not I was wanted. I did a lot of research on running shoes and was certain that the Adizero Boston 12 was the best one for me, so its really a shame I wont be able to have it. Im running a half marathon this year and that was my goal shoe.

As a result of all these issues listed above, I have had to spend valuable time and effort contacting customer service to address the problems with my order during my trip.

As a loyal customer who values the Adidas brand, I expect a higher level of service and attention to detail and thats why I wanted to tell you this whole situation.

I appreciate your attention. Please do not hesitate to contact me at this e-mail (gabimei@***.com or gabimei@***.com) if you require any further information or clarification.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Sincerely,

Gabriela Meirelles

Preferred solution: What would revert my awful experience with Adidas and show respect and care for the customer would be having the shoes I was looking for delivered to me in Brazil.

Jax M Lkx

| map-marker Los Angeles, California

Waste of time and money.

Adidas - Waste of time and money.
Adidas - Waste of time and money. - Image 2
Adidas - Waste of time and money. - Image 3

l've spent about $200 on a pair of shoes I am rather excited to have in my collection, and as l've seen on the site it's been expected to be in store as of today at the 6600 Canoga Park location in which I picked store pick up to receive my shipment quicker obviously for nothing because I just called the reps in store and they said it would be in later this week. The site even claimed it would be available "Sooner than expected" which was clearly a lie.

I went to pick up my shoes today March 25th in the afternoon to find when I got home my shoes were deformed. The lining on the side of the shoes arent straight, and I have photos to prove it as well.

I want contact information from higher up, I deserve better help than I have received from the representatives.

Preferred solution: Either refund, or a completely new pair.

User's recommendation: Don’t waste your money online.

Joshua C Vio

| map-marker Houston, Texas

Experience with Adidas - A Warning to Potential Buyers

Experience with Adidas - A Warning to Potential Buyers

I hope this review finds you well, although I must express my deep disappointment and frustration with my recent experience as a loyal customer of Adidas. As someone who has supported their brand for many years, it pains me to say that my most recent encounter has left me feeling utterly dissatisfied and disillusioned.

In March, I placed an order with Adidas, eagerly anticipating the arrival of my chosen item.

However, what followed was a series of delays and a complete lack of transparency regarding the whereabouts of my package. Despite numerous attempts to inquire about the status of my order, I was consistently met with vague responses and what felt like an endless runaround.

Months have passed, and yet, I have not received the product I purchased nor any meaningful attempt to rectify the situation. This has been the worst customer experience I have ever encountered. As someone who has been a dedicated customer of Adidas for years, this treatment is both disheartening and unacceptable.

I want to emphasize that my loyalty to Adidas was unwavering until this incident.

However, the mishandling of my order and the subsequent lack of effort to resolve the issue have irreversibly tarnished my perception of their brand. As a result, I can no longer justify spending my hard-earned money on Adidas products.

I urge potential buyers to consider my experience seriously before making a purchase from Adidas.

The lack of accountability and poor customer service exhibited in this situation is unacceptable. I hope that sharing my experience will encourage Adidas to reevaluate their customer service practices and prevent others from enduring similar frustrations.

Thank you for taking the time to read my review.

Loss:
Cons:
  • There costumer service is terrible

Featured
Thomas D Bpm

Verified Reviewer

Sneaker quality and coming apart on seams

Adidas - Sneaker quality and coming apart on seams
Adidas - Sneaker quality and coming apart on seams - Image 2
Adidas - Sneaker quality and coming apart on seams - Image 3
Adidas - Sneaker quality and coming apart on seams - Image 4
Adidas - Sneaker quality and coming apart on seams - Image 5

Goodafternoon! Ive been wearing addias proudly and most of my life.

I never had a issue with the sneakers until recently. I purchased a pair of sneakers "40dd" running shoes and paid over $200 for them. The sneakers are extremely comfortable and light that i purchased a 2nd pair but different color. Well on front top of shoe the material coming apart pretty bad and separating from the stiching that runs on top along the seam.

Its at the point i cant wear them because my foot comes through the top. Only had these for bout 4 months but i dont wear them everyday i have other addias. The right shoe is starting to do the same but not as bad as the left one. I can send pictures if necessary but i dont think i can through this email.

I wear a size 13 and bought the dark blue with 3d printing mesh as the soul. Is there anything you can do for me? Maybe send a new pair , a credit to buy another pair. Im not sure about warranty or how your company deals with defective sneakers.

Thank You Very Much!!

My name is Tom Dutkiewicz. Phone number is 215-284-**** or email at tomdutkiewicz2014@***.com

Loss:
Pros:
  • Very comfortable shoe and well made
Cons:
  • Never had a issue

Jax M Lkx

| map-marker Los Angeles, California

Adidas Scammed me

Adidas Scammed me
Adidas Scammed me - Image 2
I wrote a review previously about the defects on my Mad IIInfinities, and how unhelpful the receptionist were. But recently they took money from my account, and now Ive spent $400 on the pair of shoes that were originally about $200. No answers from them, and no contact at all. The photos shown share that they had taken $200 at the purchased date of the 19th, then tried again on Tuesday the 26th. It was denied but now they forced it out leaving me negative in my account.
Loss:

Preferred solution: I want all of it, a refund of all of my money that’s $400 I want a new pair because mine came from wish and I want the most sincere of apologies. There’s no way this should be happening, especially with no contact to the CEO or anyone of authority.

User's recommendation: DONT BUY FROM ADIDAS ONLINE

Rashed a Lzs

| map-marker Al Hufuf, Eastern Province

Order Number:AD92003****

Adidas - Order Number:AD92003****
Adidas - Order Number:AD92003**** - Image 2
I am very upset. I have not received my shipment for three months, and customer service has not contacted me.
Akram Z Qov

| map-marker Hazmieh, Mount Lebanon

The sneaker is causing me pain

Adidas - The sneaker is causing me pain
Bought sneaker from Adidas Lebanon, and by using twice,it caused me strong pain. Im regretting buying this product.

Preferred solution: Change the product

Dan C Ohc

| map-marker Litchfield, Minnesota

Poor qualify

Adidas - Poor qualify
$190 for the worst pair of shoes Ive ever purchased. Thinking Id spend more for a better shoe was not correct. The quality is extremely poor and just outside the warranty period.

User's recommendation: Not a good choice

Don M Kft

Vintage Adidas bounce

Vintage Adidas bounce
Will adidas be making the vintage adidas Bounce & microbounce from 2008 any time in the future?? I have 2 pairs that are well worn, black with blue Bounce and white leather Scorch microbounce. I would really love to buy a few pairs of each, and there are so many of us in Australia who would love to see them back. Thank you, Don.
Pros:
  • Make the best runners & tshirts
Cons:
  • Adidas needs to bring back bounce & microbounce frm 2008

Preferred solution: Bring back vintage 2008 Adidas Bounce & Microbounce

Reka M Zjl

| map-marker Delray Beach, Florida

Dollar tree shoelaces for AE1 blue

Adidas - Dollar tree shoelaces for AE1 blue

I AM SOOOOO MAD BECAUSE MY SON REALLY WANTED THESE AE1'S BLUE SNEAKERS FOR HIS BIRTHDAY..I LITERALLY WAITED WITH MY FINGER ON THE BUTTON ON THE DAY OF LAUNCH TO MAkE HIS BIRTHDAY WISH BE SPECIAL..WE GOT THE SHOE AND MY SON WAS ABLE TO WEAR IT TO HIS BASKETBALL GAME HE WAS SO HYPED!! YEAH SO HYPED TO FIND OUT THE SHOE LACE KEPT UNRAVELLING AS HE PLAYED..ANOTHER PLAYER HAD THE SAME SHOE ON BUT A DIFFERENT COLOR AND HIS SHOE LACE CAME LOOSE AS WELL.

SO ANTHONY YOU MEAN TO TELL ME I NOT ONLY WASTED MY TIME WAITING ON LAUNCH, BUT THE ONLY THING MY SON WANTED WAS YOUR SHOE AND HE STILL CAN'T WEAR IT BECAUSE YOU ALL CHOSE TO SCREW US OVER WITH DOLLAR TREE SHOE LACES!! MY SON WAS SO Disappointed..HIS GAME WAS OFF WE LOST BY 4 POINTS AND HE PULLED THE SHOES OFF AND JUST THREW THEM IN THE CORNER.. MY SON AVERAGES 25 POINTS MINIMUM A GAME HE BARELY REACHED THAT BECAUSE THE SHOES WERE LOSE ON HIS FEET AND HE KEPT TRIPPING OVER HIS LACE..

NOT COOL ANTHONY EDWARDS AND ADDIDAS!!! NOT COOL!!!

Resolved
florence H Rdm

| map-marker Lyon, Auvergne Rhône-Alpes

Resolved: Claim - Product ordered paid but undelivered

Adidas - Claim - Product ordered paid but undelivered
Adidas - Claim - Product ordered paid but undelivered - Image 2
Adidas - Claim - Product ordered paid but undelivered - Image 3
Updated by user Oct 31, 2023

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with apology. I put a claim on the shipping cy and they declared the shoes lost.Therefore adidas refunded me.The customer service is awfull and totally unreliable. I will never buy again anything from that company.

Original review Oct 15, 2023
On The 6th of October I put an order on ADIDAS web platform "Adidas Online Shop" for the purchase of the following article Adidas Powerlift 5 as on the picture.
The order number is AFR2166****.
Le shipment was completed by PCF Brive on behalf of Colissimo as stated by Colissimo email received on the 7th October 2023.
Shipment number was 6M184*****.
On the 10th of October 08h22 - ADIDAS advised that the product has been recalled. I did reply that I did not ask for the recall !
On the 10th of October 17h55 - Colissimo advised me about a problem with an incident about the delivery as they had to reinforce the packaging !!.

On the SAME DAY on whatsapp I immediately advised ADIDAS customer service for further informations !
On the 11th October I was answered BY ADIDAS TEAM that the delivery has been done at the pickup place chosen ie BP Gas Station CARREFOUR MARKET in LYON 69004 - France.
On the 13th October 14:36 pm - I went to the pickup place and stated that the envelope shown by the employee OBVIOUSLY did not contain ANY SHOES. I did refuse the package immediately.
As the employee was not aware of the refusal procedure she first declared the withdrawal done ! After 4 attempts she was able to click on the right button on the terminal so to declare my refusal !
ADIDAS received a "wrong" confirmation of the delivery completed.
In the end the pickup place kept the package refused and sent it back to ADIDAS platform as stated by Colissimo (shipping cy) in its latest email.
I turned a video of testimony with the employee of the pickup place so to testify about the real situation, and to be used as a proof for the police. ADIDAS customer service did receive everything on whatsapp !

The package delivered did not content the product ordered. The package never went opened by the pickup staff nor myself.
Despite all proves and actions on my end to ADIDAS customer service on whatsapp they decided to answer today by a NEGATIVE RESPONSE about the reimbursement.
My request : DELIVER THE SHOES OR REIMBURSE ME IN FULL !
Regards
Florence HAHNLEN
PS : a formalised letter will be sent to the customer service located in Amsterdam next opening day !
Loss:
Cons:
  • Customer service is awful

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

User's recommendation: Beware ! Unreliable & Irresponsible...

Tanya P Hei

Complaint

Adidas - Complaint
Adidas - Complaint - Image 2
Hi I bought some Adidas Parley trainers around 6 months ago from TKmaxx and the tread on the soles of the trainers has literally come away from the sole. I use these for keep fit in a gym as I regularly buy adidas as I find them reliable. However Im really dissapointed with these and hope you can send me a replacement pair. I no longer have the receipt for TKMaxx so they wont take them back. I can send photos of the trainers. The label on the trainer inside toungue has the following numbers on it. HDS 1Y3011 ART G28372#12611**** x5VLDZ9w00002 How can we resolve this please.
Loss:
Pros:
  • Reliable
  • Good value for money
Cons:
  • These were clearly faulty trainers

Preferred solution: A replacement pair that aren’t faulty

User's recommendation: Be wary of Adidas Parley Trainers

map-marker Newham, Northumberland

Training leak

Adidas - Training leak
Adidas - Training leak - Image 2
Hi, I spent a lot of money buying gore-tex trainers for running and Im really disappointed to say they leak, where my foot bends a split has appeared and the rubber has split meaning they arent waterproof Wondered what can be done about this as they cost me a lot of money and im disappointed this has happened
Carol ann W Hlw
map-marker Hartsville, South Carolina

Adidas - Soccer cleats material ripped open after just 2 months of purchase terrible product
Shoe material ripped open down the side of the cleat while my grandson was playing soccer at a college ID camp
Loss:
Cons:
  • Terrible material

User's recommendation: Poor product material

Rashed a Lzs

Order Number:AD92003****

Adidas - Order Number:AD92003****
The shipment did not arrive ( Order Number:AD92003**** ). There may be an error in the address This is the correct address: Name: SPL66981**** HIBAH MUJIB MOHAMMED ALDAWSARI ----- Address Line 1: 13802 NE Airport Way ----- Address Line 2: Suite SPL66981**** ----- City: Portland ----- State :Oregon Postal Code :97230 Phone Number :909-859-****
Loss:
Cons:
  • Waiting for the order for more than two months

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article