2.3

Now I’ve shopped in the numerous adidas stores but ordering online is one of the worst thing I could have done. My son was going on a trip overseas and I ordered him a few things from adidas in Feb.

There was a hiccup with getting the items delivered to me and to make a long story short they weren’t delivered and refund was issued to adidas from fed ex. Today is April 7th and I’m still waiting on my refund.

Spoke to a customer service rep two weeks ago and I was told the refund was issued to my account from fedex which made no sense to me at all. Two months later and I’m out of 150+ and I had to take my son to the store to get him new clothing from the same company who is stalling with my refund.

Review about: Adidas Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Why did you fork over more money to a company with whom you have a running dispute ?That is really illogical and reeks of either a spoiled child or blind brand loyalty ; neither of which would sucker me into spending another shekel with them (not to mention sales tax to the always revenue-crazy state).There are hundreds of brands and hundreds of stores so you deserve whatever happens to Mr. Spoiled during an unnecessary and dangerous overseas trip...every time I return from overseas I kiss the ground of America and go home and burn my foreign worn shoes.

to William #1459406

Please notice that my complaint is about my online order and the customer service that was provided. Whether my son is spoil or not that’s not of your damn business.

Now let’s clear this up I do not have a spoil child. I like adidas and so does he. Where I spend my hard earn money should not be of concern to you.

If you had nothing to say about adidas customer service or online store you should have kept your comment to yourself.Ps. If you have to burn your foreign worn shoes after returning home to America then maybe just maybe you need not visit foreign countries.....